Personal Finance and Consumer Finance
If you’d like to buy a boat and it’s not going to be used for business purposes then a Consumer Loan is for you. Our secured loans mean you can make extra payments when you want and, the interest is calculated daily.
If you’d like to own and use your financed goods immediately, a Consumer Loan is the best option for you. It can be used to finance the purchase of goods that are used 50% or more for personal purposes. Items such as car, motor cycles, boats and caravans.
Who can benefit from consumer secured loans?
- Anyone wishing to purchase goods, for mainly non-business purposes.
Consumer secured loan key features
- You will own the financed goods from the outset, however, the goods are mortgaged to us as security.
- A deposit may be required.
- Extra repayments can be made at any time.
- Balloon payments are available if you are asset-backed.
- You can payout the secured loan prior to the end of the term.
- If the goods are used for business purposes, you may be able to claim some depreciation and the interest component against your taxable income.
Consumer secured loan benefits
- You own the goods from the beginning of the contract.
Personal Boat Finance
Personal secured boat finance allows you to make extra payments when you want and, the interest is calculated daily.
Commercial boat finance
Commercial Boat Finance is an excellent finance option for boat purchases for more that 50% business use
Click here to learn more about commercial boat finance
Low doc boat finance is best suited to business who want to receive tax detections.
Click here to learn more about low doc boat finance
Jet Ski Finance is ideal for those wishing to purchase a new or used jet ski.
Click here to learn more about jet ski finance